Apple Watch SE:
Stay safe, active, and healthy with the Apple Watch SE. The SE sports the same bright LTPO OLED Retina display as the Series 6, giving you a bright screen you can view at a glance, even in bright sunlight. On it, you can view all of your fitness metrics, health stats, and mobile notifications. When it comes to health, the SE’s optical heart rate monitor can give you indicators of a possible medical condition with notifications for high or low heart rates, as well as irregular rhythms. Even healthy habits are supported, such as hand-washing detection, which displays a 20-second animated countdown as you scrub. Fitness is a large part of staying healthy, and the Apple Watch SE has a variety of ways to assist you in reaching your goals. Activity Rings displays three rings that correspond to movement, exercise, and standing. Stay mobile throughout the day to hit new personal bests as you close the rings.
You can also choose from a variety of workouts, such as running, swimming, yoga, cycling, and more; with the watch recording and tracking their specific metrics. Whether inside or outdoors, the SE can guide you via GPS and even provide continuous elevation updates on screen. As you move, choose from a variety of music, podcasts, and audiobooks to entertain and motivate you. For added fun, share your activity rings with friends and challenge them to 7-day activity competitions. Throughout the day, the Apple Watch SE keeps you connected with the world around you. When paired with your iPhone, you can make calls and send texts directly from your wrist, navigate your surroundings with Maps, buy items with Apple Pay, and use your voice to interact with Siri. Made to last in almost any kind of weather, the Apple Watch SE is water-resistant up to 164′. Use its 32GB of built-in storage for apps, watch faces, music, and more.
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET: Apple Watch SE GPS Model lets you call, text, and get directions from your wrist, while leaving your phone in your pocket. It offers multiple connectivity options, including: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC to suit your needs, whatever they might be.
- LARGE RETINA OLED DISPLAY: The SE sports a bright LTPO OLED Retina display, giving you a bright screen you can view at a glance, even in bright sunlight. A variety of watch faces are available for the SE watch, including faces that provide essential information for specific activities.
- LOADED WITH FEATURES: When paired with your iPhone, you can make calls and send texts from your wrist, navigate with Maps, buy items with Apple Pay, and use your voice to activate Siri. Made to last in almost any kind of weather, the Apple Watch SE is water-resistant up to 164′.
- WORKOUTS THAT DON’T QUIT: Cycling, yoga, swimming, high-intensity interval training…the list goes on. You name it, Apple Watch measures it. Set workout-specific goals, see full summaries when you’re done, and track how you’re trending over time in the Activity app on your iPhone.
- GET LOST IN YOUR MUSIC: With Apple Music on your wrist, you’ve got 60 million tracks of musical motivation to take you places. You can also catch up on the latest podcasts or listen to an audiobook if that’s your thing. Stream everything you need right from your watch, even without your phone